Silvan

Charlie Self wrote:

Of course, I've got a piano eating space in the dining room--eating eating
space?--that was going to a local high school. But the local high school
gave the piano's space to the athletic department.

There's some sense of local priorities in that tale, except that this
school has had 27 losing years in a row in every sport I can recall...

Sounds like maybe they should give up sports and teach more kids how to play
the pie-anner.

This guy's dad was with him too. His dad is pretty inept. He almost killed
me with a chainsaw once. One of those guys who made a good living and
lived in a froofy, exclusive neighborhood, and had a bunch of exotic,
high-dollar toys around, but he thought being someone who made a good
living and living in a froofy, exclusive neighborhood, and having a bunch
of exotic, high-dollar toys around somehow granted him the ability to use
the things without bothering to learn anything about them. You know the
type. Full 2,000-piece set of Snap-On tools in the shop, honking
compressor with air system, but he has to pay someone to change his oil
because he can't quite figure out how to do it.

The fact that those two lost a piano off the back of a truck really didn't
come as that much of a surprise to me.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/