L. M. Rappaport

On 26 Dec 2004 18:55:11 -0800, wrote (with
possible editing):

Still researching circulator pumps (pre wired). I've narrowed it down
to Grundfos Circulator Pumps and Taco Circulator Pumps. I can find
them cheapest online he

http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductList.aspx?ID=536

Anyone had a bad experience with either brand before I pull the
trigger?

Thanks in advance!

Same advice as Ed. I had a Taco and it was noisy as hell. Grundfos
is a lot quieter - both seemed to work ok. FWIW, my plumber says Taco
is just as good, but I don't trust him since he installed the Taco to
begin with and told me that the noise couldn't be eliminated.
--

Larry