Guess who

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 05:00:43 GMT, Dooler wrote:

Wanted to thank everyone for great replys. Looks like the
recommendation is to keep the RAS. In a way, I prefer the RAS (once I
learn how to use it to it's full potential, other than cutting 2x4's)

Potential: Repeat cuts, compound cuts, panel doors, .....tons more.

Lack of potential: I saw my neighbour using his to rip long pieces,
with one arm in front of the saw, and one that had to slip behind to
finish the cut. I gave him a table saw I had lying around [I had
three more, one of which went to my son-in-law] , plus an old carbon
tipped blade, plus a 3/4 HP motor from a nearby yard sale for $14.
He's now making money, and still has both hands, and hasn't looked
back.