mac davis

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:50:44 -0500, Anonymous
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:24:36 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo wrote:

Thanks for the "RANT" Mac

I have the feeling that there are a few more among us that are in the same
"appreciated" position, I for my self do enjoy this more than if the work
done was not liked by my better half.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

I get a kick out of turning without any input from my wife at all. So,
when she does 'go ga-ga' over a piece, it's a thick layer of
creamy peanut butter frosting over a super moist 'pudding in the mix' cake
with butter pecan ice cream on the side for me.

Even though those truly gorgeous maple burl pens I made yesterday are
going to New York to be with my Mother & Sister in Law, having her admire
the same things I admire means the world to me.

Bill

God makes things beautiful, I make them round and shiny.

good thing that my wife didn't see those pens, Bill.. you'd have to
make new ones for your Mom & S-I-L .... lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing