igor

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:49:53 -0500, "Ollie"
wrote:

I share the same experience as Kenneth. I have received a 600 lb table saw,
600 lb planer, 450 lb, jointer. and several lighter items even without being
at home when the deliveries were done. In some cases, I got the service
even without paying the additional lift gate fee ($75 - $125). At the end,
I have been happy with the services received from the shipping companies.
On other hand, it has been unnecessary difficult to arrange the delivery
with Grizzly. The other companies (Wilkes) have been more flexible in the
shipping arrangements.

From which companies did you make the purchases where the trucking
companies were good? And, what part of the country are you in? (I'm near
DC.) TIA. -- Igor