Lars Stole

The Nov 2004 issue of Wood magazine has a nnice set of plans for a
router fence with dust collection that attaches to a Bies. fence and
looks simple to build and very functional. I'm sure there are dozens
of similar plans on the net.

On 2004-12-26 18:37:41 -0600, "Dave Mack Sr."
said:

Hi all. I have A Delta Unisaw X5 that I got from Rockler ($ 1550.00)
Used as display but was taking up to much room. My question is I
bought the plate to mount my PC router to the extention table but have
not figured how I wannt to work a fense for it. My thoughts are to
make a jig that attaches to the bessy fence. Anyone else done this?
Suggestions? The saw is in a friends garage while I wait for the new
shop to be built 24x22 on the back of the garage. Yeah I had to make
it a home. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave Mack
Metro Atlanta