igor

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 02:00:39 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

It's not the weight. 198 pounds is really rather trivial as stuff that
ships on trucks goes. (I'm a truck driver. I shove things off the ass end
of my truck all day long.)

[snip]

Since you are a truck driver, could you tell me if the truck typically used
for this would have a slot at the back edge into which I might hook a ramp
-- like U-haul trucks have? Maybe not for this delivery, but if I get any
heavier stuff coming and I do rig up a ramp.

Also, I noticed that no one in this thread suggested a tip -- dollars, that
is. Coffee, cookies, but no cash. Maybe it's because I live in a large
metro area.

TIA. -- Igor