Paulco

You should be able to get an adapter.
Down here in Australia there is about 10 different shaft threads so
when you buy a chuck you specify the shaft thread on your lathe and
the chuck is supplied with an adapter to suit.

If look under chucks on this site http://www.vicmarc.com/ you will see
the adapter, although I guess getting one from Australia would be a
last resort but at least you'll know exactly what you're looking for.
Cheers
Paul

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:45:28 -0900, Millers wrote:

Got a Jet mini-lathe for Christmas, and now have a quandry. I have two
Oneway chucks that fit my Nova 3000, and don't really want to buy
another chuck. What I'd like to get is an adapter that will fit over
the spindle on the mini lathe and which my chucks can then screw into.
Sorta like a helicoil.

Not sure where to get one.

TIA...

...Kevin

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia