Tekkie

JTMcC posted for all of us....

Oh man, you talk about "two phase" electricity? They are going to beat you
to death over this one, like they have been doing for years. And rightfully
so. You lack the "very" basic understanding to even be discussing electrical
service.

JTMcC.

When he doesn't like the answer he gets ****y so you are probably his next
victim.

Tekkie

"Lil' Dave" wrote in message
link.net...
"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
Lil' Dave posted for all of us....

had to have permanent meter loop installed vice a temporary. This

provides
power to the water well pump (30 amp breaker two phase), and a 120V
GCFI
outlet (20 amp one phase) for the home contractor subs.

There is no two phase power. Single or three phase. If you live outside
manufacturing area then you most likely only have single phase. You
might
be referring to a double pole breaker to your well that gives 240 volts
the pump.

I suggest you get a little more knowledge so you can understand what you

are
being told. Search engines are your friend.
--
Tekkie

I looked at the "flower pot" that feed the power pole from the transformer
pole. There are 3 wires. 1 wire is not insulated. 2 wires are
insulated.
These wires go to the meter on the power pole. Explain 3 phase power
entry
point when there are only 2 power wires... I don't need a search engine
determine the number of phases provided by the power company at this
location. A common neutral or ground is not another phase by any measure.

Yes its a ganged double pole breaker. But, those with a knowledgable
response would assume that as well. And don't need a search engine to
figure that out.