Dave Mack Sr.

Default Router attached to Unisaw extention

Hi all. I have A Delta Unisaw X5 that I got from Rockler ($ 1550.00) Used
as display but was taking up to much room. My question is I bought the
plate to mount my PC router to the extention table but have not figured how
I wannt to work a fense for it. My thoughts are to make a jig that attaches
to the bessy fence. Anyone else done this? Suggestions? The saw is in a
friends garage while I wait for the new shop to be built 24x22 on the back
of the garage. Yeah I had to make it a home. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave Mack
Metro Atlanta