Lurch

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:27:24 GMT, raden strung
together this:

Well I'm telling you from personal experience, having never purchased
any kind of receiving equipment at my factory, and being continually
pestered by them, that you're wrong

Well, I can tell you that I have never had a TV licensing letter in my
life, until I bought a Hauppauge MVP online and since then I've been
bombarded with letters.
There was a thread on uk.tech.digital-tv about this and I'm not the
only one.
Obviously they do, and don't, depending on something or other,
probably some random disorganisation.
--

SJW