r.p.mcmurphy

"Dave Walsh" wrote in message
Hey all, Im looking for advice on garden fencing. The lenght would be
about 70m. Its the back garden and would enclose an area as a run for the
dog. We've been quoted 6500 Euro say about £5000 for picket fencing about
4' high. This included one 12' gate and two 3' doorways. I would like to
know what you guys thought about this...Should I look at other options??
Any of you have any ideas that would suit??..

Thanks in advance

Dave W.

ive just paid 900pounds (all in)for 150meters in sheepnet and one rail along
the top. it took 3men one and a half days to do it.

Steve