Ba r r y

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:24:28 -0500, "Lee Gordon"
wrote:

It must depend on how that 220-230 lbs is distributed. g That's about
how much I weigh too but, while it took just the two of us to load my
(formerly your) jointer (about 265 lbs worth, I'm guessing) onto my van, I
needed to trick .. er, recruit ... two warm bodies to help me unload it.

Lee

Your van's door and the fact that we didn't want to pick it up by the
tables did make things interesting!

The band saw was boxed and about the side of a dorm fridge.

The more tools you get, the more friends will get caller ID, trust me.

Barry