Larry Jaques

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:22:00 GMT, Phisherman calmly
ranted:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:36:35 GMT, igor wrote:

My Grizzly 14" bandsaw is on its way. Unfortunately, the "local" truck

snip

ramp would be an OK solution - even a steep ramp just for sliding the box.
-- Igor

I had one piece of equipment (my bandsaw) held at the trucking company
for pickup. Then I asked a friend who owns a truck to arrange for
pickup. I got another beefy friend to go with us and the three of use
got it off the truck with little hassle and into my shop. Another
time I rented a truck with a lift. It helps to own a 1000-lb hand
truck and dolly.

HF has their liftgate on sale for half price right now. Drive the
pickup up to the back of the freight trailer, lower it down, then
use the $199 HF liftgate to get it the other two feet down.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com