Michael Baugh

You're talking about a sewer line.
Not a matter of cutting off a pipe of unknown contents.
The other two have been verified as not carrying sewage.
Perhaps I've misread the OP?
If so, in what way?

Joseph Meehan wrote in message
Michael Baugh wrote:
The only thing that should go into the sewer line is sewage.
The sewage has been verified as only going in one of the pipes.
Yes, they are likely stubbed off downspout connections. Need
to be gone.
Do you see it some other way?

Yes. You may be surprised what they may be. A contractor working on
building a garage for the home behind mine run into a pipe when he dug the
foundations. He just broke it up and went on his way. When I flushed my
toilet he came over to tell me to not do that it was flooding his
foundation. Well the city building department thought otherwise. He had

stop his construction, patch the pipe and pay for my new sewer tap. About

month later after the new sewer tap was in he was allowed to continue his
work on the garage. The owner of that home was non-too happy with him.

You don't just cut of what you don't know, unless you are a fool.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote in message

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
Likely stormwater drain connections.
Eliminate them. They need to be gone.

Don't you think it would be smart to find out what they are before
eliminating them? Just plugging them up is about the dumbest idea
I've heard in a while. All sorts of damage may occur if something
is draining into them, like downspouts.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math