Edwin Pawlowski

"Michael Baugh" wrote in message
All right, already. Stop trying to convince me that you can't
read the posts. Sewage in only one of the three pipes.
Sewage goes to the sewer. One pipe gets replaced to go
to the sewer.

I read very well, thank you. The problem is not replacing the sew. It is as
you suggest, cutting and blocking pipes of unknown use. Read what you
suggested and use some common sense, It is just plain dumb to plug something
unless you know what it is there form. It could well be the sewage lines for
other homes, it could be downspouts, it could be a lot of things. I think
if you review what you said, you'll agree it is a dumb idea.

Happens all the time, in combined discharge areas. Easy enough,
for some, to see that their stormwater gets delivered to the yard,
and sewage to the sewer.

If it is so easy to see, the OP would not be asking.

Even if it's sewage from 15 neighbors, instead of just the one you
contrived, it still goes to the sewer. Nothing else. So get off the
stormwater pony.

I'm not on an pony. My point is the reason is UNKNOWN and blocking them can
be a danger.

Rain water does not go to the sewer, and frequently
the municipal sewage people will smoketest a property to verify that
the downspouts are not connected to the sewer.
So disconnect yours, too, instead of trying to justify it.

Jusitfy? No reason to as m ine go to the storm drain, not the sewer system.
All approved by the town. Why don't you understand the work UNKNOWN? I
stand by what I said about plugging lines of UNKNOWN origin and use.