Phisherman

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:36:35 GMT, igor wrote:

My Grizzly 14" bandsaw is on its way. Unfortunately, the "local" truck

snip

ramp would be an OK solution - even a steep ramp just for sliding the box.
-- Igor

I had one piece of equipment (my bandsaw) held at the trucking company
for pickup. Then I asked a friend who owns a truck to arrange for
pickup. I got another beefy friend to go with us and the three of use
got it off the truck with little hassle and into my shop. Another
time I rented a truck with a lift. It helps to own a 1000-lb hand
truck and dolly.