NSM

"Synapse" wrote in message
oups.com...
| Thanks for the replies !
| No, I don't know if I have power at the bake terminals. I am
| afraid to test it. I don't have a voltmeter with enough resistance.

You just need an AC voltmeter with at least a 250 VAC range.

| More questions : If I need to look at fuses, wires, switch contacts,
| etc., how do i get to them? Can I simply walk / jerk the oven out of
| its slot and onto the kitchen floor, with adequate slack in the wiring
| to let me get it out a few feet ?

Is this a built in? If so, look carefully at the control panel. It may be
partly removable to let you get at fuses etc. In any case, yes, there is
enough slack wire to pull it free of the wall, but have something like a
table to slide it onto. There MUST be some retaining screws or clips to hold
it in place. Find them first.