Silvan

Morris Dovey wrote:

[3] That sometime during their life every person
plant seven trees for those who follow.

Um... Let's see... 10, 20, 30... Plus the ones at the corner of Depot and
Franklin, for the town's "I Planted a Tree" photo op thing. (Photo op for
the mayor, who put the shovel into the ground, got his picture snapped,
then handed it to an eight year old girl. Stand up guy.) Probably another
10 there. Then... One, two, three, four, five, six, seven more...
Eight... Call it another 10. So that's about 50 so far.

Good enough, or should I keep plantin'em?

(Can I have some more property please? Mine is full up. I have something
like 48 trees on a 1/3 acre plot. Most of them are understory trees, or
short-lived fast growers like willows and birches, but that's a *lot* of
trees. Mowing my yard SUCKS!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/