wtb

With a little common sence you can easily do it yourself, once you have
obtained the proper spring, or springs. All the hype about the safty
issue around this seems very discouraging, but I am a novice and did the
change myself using a couple 18" peices of 1/2" rebar to turn the
springs. Beside the proper wrenches little else is needed unless you
need to grind down some of the torsion bar to get the old spring off or
new one on. Find out how many turns of the circular stripes on the
spring you need, that is probably the same as are already on the
remaining spring.
If you have the extra $50 to $60 bucks for a second spring you could
easily put it on when you do the broken one, but I am frugle and will
wait for the second one to give up before spending that money. It has
been two years and the good spring still is working fine on mine.
No biggie, just be carefull. JMO