Greybeard

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 17:22:40 GMT, Clark Magnuson
wrote:

My theory is that parts are made all over China, and the ones that pass
inspection go into Jet lathes and bad parts are graded as Grizzlies.

My theory is that you pulled the grizzly out of the box and expected
it to be a Hardinge. Jet is no better than Harbor Freight, just more
expensive.

But then, from past postings, I get the opinion that you want to pull
the machine out of the box and have it working like a new Hardinge,
just don't want to pay the Hardinge price, but expect the same
machine.

Welcome to the real world, Clark. Some can, some can't. You fall in
the latter group.