Lil' Dave

"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
Lil' Dave posted for all of us....

had to have permanent meter loop installed vice a temporary. This

provides
power to the water well pump (30 amp breaker two phase), and a 120V GCFI
outlet (20 amp one phase) for the home contractor subs.

There is no two phase power. Single or three phase. If you live outside a
manufacturing area then you most likely only have single phase. You might
be referring to a double pole breaker to your well that gives 240 volts to
the pump.

I suggest you get a little more knowledge so you can understand what you

are
being told. Search engines are your friend.
--
Tekkie

I looked at the "flower pot" that feed the power pole from the transformer
pole. There are 3 wires. 1 wire is not insulated. 2 wires are insulated.
These wires go to the meter on the power pole. Explain 3 phase power entry
point when there are only 2 power wires... I don't need a search engine to
determine the number of phases provided by the power company at this
location. A common neutral or ground is not another phase by any measure.

Yes its a ganged double pole breaker. But, those with a knowledgable
response would assume that as well. And don't need a search engine to
figure that out.