LDR

In article , wer25
@example.com says...
We had a nice, old refrigerator. Worked pretty well, too.

Then we decided we had to upgrade our kitchen to keep up with the neighbors.
We bought a $ 2000 Jennair.

Trouble was, it had stainless steel doors. They are a pain in the xxxx to
keep clean and shining. The darned thing always shows streaks. How can we
possible impress our neighbors with a streaky refrigerator like this? :-)

Is there a simple way to keep stainless steel panels streakless and
virginally perfect?

Walter

Bar Keepers Friend (a type of Ajax, which you buy at Kitchen Kaboodle,
hardware stores, some supermarkets) works marvelously, but you have to
buy a lot and apply a lot for it to solve your problem.