Ed Sirett

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:57:57 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

The top joint of mine had some sealant on it when I disassembled it.
I didn't disassemble the bottom joint. Mine has the black flexible flue;
I believe some earlier C25's had a blue(?) flexible flue pipe which
Keston seemed to be replacing with a black one. Mine was black from
the beginning.

Perhaps one of the directors died? [Recalls story of Rolls and Royce who
change the radiator hose colour on the death on one of the pair.]

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk