MLD

"HarleyVA" wrote in message
Duane Bozarth :

HarleyVA wrote:
woah there big fella. No need to boar hog the entire faucet. The
only thing you need is new O rings. Less than a buck at your local
hardware store.

It probably needs more than the o-rings...typically the ball cartridge
wears and no longer seals as well.

It seems as though Delta parts have gotten much more short-lived than
originally.

But, this reminds me...I need a kit for the one here as well...maybe I
can now remember when I go to town for the mail after lunch...

forgot about the cartridge. Still shouldn't cost much though and is
pretty enough to replace.

You're so right on the Deltas leaking much sooner than before. I
suspect they've outsourced some or all of their parts.

If you call Delta about the leak and ask for some directions about replacing
parts, in many cases they will send out the necessary kit at no charge.
MLD