Martyn Pollard

Ed Sirett wrote:
I thought there was a condensate over flow detector (there is one on

the
C40 for sure) -- just checked -- not on the C25.

I'm sure they've modded units built this year to include a level switch
on the condensate trap.

Out of interest, I've never 'primed' the condensate trap before. Is it
necessary, as within a 30 minutes its full. As you say, when the flue
is inaccessible, its not possible anyway.

Has anyone seen the 'judder' starting issue with the C25? Don't know
the exact cause, but Keston have a retrofit that appears to cure it. If
I get a report of this noise I just refer it direct to Keston and they
send an engineer out.

I'd be interested to know what others use as the jointing compound
between the flue spigot to the flue pipe.

Martyn