Leon

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
David Hall wrote

Hey, at least you can break a B&D by throwing it at a wall. I kind of
wish
my Bosch would break so that I'd have an excuse to get a new one with a
tilting shoe, quick blade release, and dust blower.

I am afraid that you will need to perhaps throw gasoline on it and
lighter
up to destroy that saw... ;~)

The quick blade change is a blessing for those that change blades or
actually wear blades out.

I'm forever misplacing that long thin screwdriver--if I had to change
blades
more often I might have more luck keeping track of it. Trouble is that
the
only time I need to change blades usually is going from wood to metal or
putting a scroll blade in, and I don't have to do that change very often.

IMHO your saw has a better blade change setup than the next generation,
the one with the combination lock style knob that you spin a few times. But
the latest and greatest is super. My Milwaulee has the lever release and it
is wonderful.