mark

"AAvK" wrote in message
news:OSMyd.13542$QR1.7496@fed1read04...

I have a lathe that I use to make chair legs. This is almost always
green
wood, and everything I turn is round. I made a diningroom table, and had
devil of a time making the transition from square to round. What tool
and
technique is the best for doing this? I know, I should buy a book on
turning, but I figured i'd ask here first...maybe even get a quick
recommendation on a book that might show me that. Thanks

Not to be rude, but: rec.crafts.woodturning is a pretty busy NG.

Alex

Thanks. Didn't know it existed...this and antique radios is the only two I
read. I'll check it out. Off to learn more about wooden bowls and cowboy
hats than I'll ever want to know...