Bubba

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:24:24 -0500, willshak
wrote:

On 12/23/2004 8:11 PM US(ET), Ken took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

Bubba's point is well taken. I removed regular gas logs and replaced them
with the "ventless". After about an hour of operation the smoke/fire alarm
in the room (great room, 500+ ft/sq) alarms. Not the new wearing off the
logs, either. I've tried it a few times when power was lost.
So.... there's something in the air and it and Christmas.
If I had it to do over I'd have the original logs and more money in my
pocket.
Ken

I put a vent-free propane fireplace in my 400 sq ft sunroom. I also
installed a smoke and CO detector in there.
It's been there for 2-1/2 winters and no alarm for either smoke or CO.
It does put a hazy film on the window glass though.

and what kind of haze do you think is now in your lungs?
Bubba