B.B.

In article ,
Peter T. Keillor III wrote:

[...]

OK, the web site was instructive. It's a bunch of high school geeks,
obviously not doing this on their own dime. Explains a lot about the
attitude and apparent lack of experience.

AJ, The robot stuff will teach you a lot, but judging from your
replies, you need to work on those interpersonal skills. The folks on
here could teach you a lot, too, if you pay attention. Tim Williams
is also a cocky young fellow, but he's done a lot I admire with (I
suspect) nowhere near the infusion of cash.

If you need more money for your robot, team shirts, travel and party
expenses, etc., ask your parents. I fund my teenager's experiments in
blacksmithing, etc. for the hands-on learning experience for him.
Beats all nighters on on-line rpg's.

Pete Keillor

http://www.ajquick.com/gallery/me/index.php

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/