Peter T. Keillor III

On 23 Dec 2004 10:16:59 -0800, "AJ Quick" wrote:

snip

I posted our website, hhsrobotics.com, if you want to go there and see
our 5+ years of Robotics history.

I'm sorry if I am not up for using a car leaf spring as a weapon. I am
looking for raw metals that can be obtained easily, and worked with
easily. The robot design is fully CAD drawn, and will be made with a
high level of precision.. We take more of a NASA approach to this kind
of stuff.. not redneck backyard fun. Yeehaw.

OK, the web site was instructive. It's a bunch of high school geeks,
obviously not doing this on their own dime. Explains a lot about the
attitude and apparent lack of experience.

AJ, The robot stuff will teach you a lot, but judging from your
replies, you need to work on those interpersonal skills. The folks on
here could teach you a lot, too, if you pay attention. Tim Williams
is also a cocky young fellow, but he's done a lot I admire with (I
suspect) nowhere near the infusion of cash.

If you need more money for your robot, team shirts, travel and party
expenses, etc., ask your parents. I fund my teenager's experiments in
blacksmithing, etc. for the hands-on learning experience for him.
Beats all nighters on on-line rpg's.

Pete Keillor