dezzie dezzie is offline
Junior Member

Default Zanussi FLE1416 not completing cycle

Hi All,
Need a little help with my Zanussi FLE 1416. Got home from work one day to find it beeping away merrily and full of water after failing to drain. When i opened the fluff filter it was full. So i cleaned it out but since then i can't get it to run through a cycle properly. I have checked the drain is clear, the inlet filter, blown through the pressure switch line to check they are clear and heard the switch make and break. I enter the engineers menu and it told me the last fault was the fluff filter, I stepped through the engineers menu and all the different features worked. It prewashed, washed rinsed, heated the water, slow spin, high speed spin and then drained down. I switched the machine off the exit engineers mode, select a program and it starts washing and after a couple of minutes it just stops at no particular point, sometimes it will run on for about 20 minutes.
I called a local engineer in who after looking at it for 4 days told me he couldn't find anything wrong but it wouldn't run throught for him. So he brought it back and still no machine.
so I wondered if anyone out there could help me.

Thanks

Dez