ted harris

In newsave Hinz typed:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:26:15 -0800, AAvK wrote:

I want to see something other than "click here to pre-order" on the
site.

...Then read their FAQ, read how the safety system works and watch the
little movies there. I did.

Yeah, me too...about 4 years ago. It's still not available to order.

Everyone agrees that it took quite some time to deliver. Next...
Who are you blaming that you aren't getting yours right now and over the
next several months, like the other 800 or so that "pre-ordered" the
machine?
Looks to me like you should be blaming yourself for clicking on that button,
IMHO.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com