ted harris

In newsave Hinz typed:
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:23:59 -0800, ted harris
wrote:
In newsave Hinz typed:

...from someone other than Sawstop and their shills...

By the vehement tone and implications in your post I would guess that it
must suck to be you.

It's fantastic to be me, Ted, but thanks for asking. I'd love for this
thing to work. Really, I would. But one unit shipped while I still
can't buy one if I wanted to means it's not available, don't you agree?

Do you think that only one unit was shipped? Why don't you quit all the
drama and just accept that the product is being delivered in spite of your
pessimism?
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com