Leon

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:55:19 -0500, Paul Kierstead
wrote:

Seriously, Paul, my problem with them is that it seems to be all show and
no deliver, _and_, while it's still not a real product, they are trying to
have the government force it on everyone.

I am having a hard time understanding how you can say any of this. The
product is being delivered. You simply have to wait in line. The 50
anniversary Corvette had a waiting list and the vehicle has been in
production for 50 years.

It'd be different if it was
a real product with a proven track record..

You know, nothing has a proben track record before it has been used by the
public. If you simply give it time, it will be there.

Ah, but all of those (a) exist, and (b) work.

So have you not seen the site with the saw in the new owners garage? Or the
article on the one that FWW wrote about.
The saw has to exist for these things to happen.