Dave Hinz

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:55:19 -0500, Paul Kierstead wrote:

You are not, indeed; you seem pretty reasonable to me. I am entirely
baffled how people can get their panties in such a knot over the
invention of a tablesaw safety device or -- for that matter -- the fact
the company has been slow getting it to market.

Seriously, Paul, my problem with them is that it seems to be all show and
no deliver, _and_, while it's still not a real product, they are trying to
have the government force it on everyone. It'd be different if it was
a real product with a proven track record.

You would think it was a
massive insult to them or something. What is the deal here? Sheesh, they
must be homicidal about seatbelts. I can't imagine how much they froth
at the mouth about anti-lock brakes, hearing protection or -- god help
us -- eye protection.

Ah, but all of those (a) exist, and (b) work.

Dave Hinz