Leon

"Vic Baron" wrote in message
.. .

Considering in a prior post you mentioned having a second accident

No, I did not say I had a second accident. I stated that I made the same
mistake again. No harm done.

- yes I'm ignorant of the fact that someone could be dumb enough to make the
same
mistake twice. You'd BETTER get the SawStop - sounds like YOU need it,
lefty. Better still - wanna sell your table saw?

You bet I will sell it. It is yours for $2800. U.S It is a 4 year old Jet
cabinet saw, I'll throw in the WWII blade, mobile base and 15 roller outfeed
table.

You missed the point completely, as you have with several of your posts.

What point exactly? I am simply not judging a book by its cover or playing
pile on the under dog.

Let's just let it go and say that you really,really like the SawStop.

That would be your assumption. I really have no reason to like the SawStop
nor any reason not to like it as I have no hands on experience with it and
neither do you I suspect. But I will not damn the product because of the
way it is brought to market. The company is absolutely working within its
rights.

and I
find it a non essential add-on.

Plus I do NOT like the attitude of the