Vic Baron

"Leon" wrote in message

"Vic Baron" wrote in message

Never have had a bad accident have you?

yup - but I don't tremble in fear of it happening again. Life goes on.

Get
over it and get off the soap box - you do more harm than good with your
'tude.

I am on no soap box. Any you "tude" is one of ignorance.

Considering in a prior post you mentioned having a second accident - yes I'm
ignorant of the fact that someone could be dumb enough to make the same
mistake twice. You'd BETTER get the SawStop - sounds like YOU need it,
lefty. Better still - wanna sell your table saw?

You missed the point completely, as you have with several of your posts.
Let's just let it go and say that you really,really like the SawStop and I
find it a non essential add-on. Plus I do NOT like the attitude of the
company or it's representatives.

Sheesh!