Old Nick

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:38:00 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hear here, Jerry! Well summarized.

I have asked questions here and then questioned the replies, to the
point of being censured...by some of the more prickly members G. But
I have never simply rejected, rubbished, or ignored them.

I first read your post with alot of interest when I thought you were
Then you seemed less than gratefull to the RCM for the replies to your
post.

But you could easily have accepted that remark of mine
without asking if I wanted a gold star. I consider that an attempt to
disrespect me. Correct me if I misunderstood.

You sure dont have to prove anything to me and probably not to "this
group". But, when you post to this group that you have a robot project

The way In read it, the general nature of your thread has been that of a
salesman.

I wonder what your objective was to write that you take a NASA approach then
reject that that car leaf spring suggestion. I dont see how a leaf spring
violated your specification.

Now here I disagree. NASA would never accept the car leaf
spring......to easy and cheap! G