Old Nick

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:30:53 -0800, Jim Stewart
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

But you see, this is a discussion group, not
an engineering consulting service. "Smash and
grab" posting doesn't always work. There are
some very knowledgeable people here that will
give you valuable information if you ask the
right questions.

They damn well _did_. It was thanked and apparently ignored.

I would have thought that building a battlebot was all about testing,
and trial and error. They certainly had some amazing mistakes and
time-wastes.