Ed Sirett

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:14:54 +0000, Owain wrote:

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote
| I had an interesting problem with my Keston Celcius 25 condensing
| boiler today.
| ... prime it by pouring a pint of water in the flue terminal
| (my neighbours must think I'm bonkers;-), ...
| ... Back outside, up the ladder, another pint of water
| in the flue (neighbours now sure I've lost the plot), ...
| ... back round outside to prime the U-trap with yet another
| jug of water down the flue (neighbours probably got the camcorder
| on a tripod by now in preparation for a "You've been Framed"
| contribution). ...

Presumably not the ideal choice of boiler for someone in an upper floor flat
then :-(

Anthing that's gets has to be less than 10mmx10mm in crosssection (the
inlet air duct terminal has a mesh over it), but also has to capable of
blocking a 20mm diameter outlet hole.

I've not had any problems so far on the ones I've installed (27 months, 18
months and 6 months).

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk