Jerry Martes

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
In article . com,
"AJ Quick" wrote:

[...]

I'm sorry if I am not up for using a car leaf spring as a weapon. I am
looking for raw metals that can be obtained easily, and worked with
easily. The robot design is fully CAD drawn, and will be made with a
high level of precision.. We take more of a NASA approach to this kind
of stuff.. not redneck backyard fun. Yeehaw.

Seems to me redneck stuff (when put together by intelligent rednecks)
outlasts precision anything when abused.
But, that said, http://tinyurl.com/4qdvn Thomas Registry if you don't
already know it. Has a lot of links to places where you can get
professional consultation, talk to engineers, and stay away from us
rednecks.
You might be able to find a source for the 6AL-4V material mentioned
earlier at http://tinyurl.com/68w8b
Yeehaw!

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

BB

Was Smokey Yunick a red neck? In my ignorance, I'd have choosen Smokey's
design in preferance to NASA's. Arent there some red necks that think
really well and sometimes avoid unnecessary sophistation in orded to get the
job done?

Jerry