Gunner

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:33:43 GMT, "Ahernwill"
wrote:

Every morning a group of us have coffee in a local restaurant and there is
one guy who constantly complains about everything- weather, taxes, price of
gas, politicians, lawyers, schools, traffic, foreigners of any kind,etc. and
on and on. It has gotten to the point where the whole table dreads his
arrival. The irony is that he lives in a nice neighborhood, has a new truck
and his wife has a newer car- he also has a camper , a boat, a quad and a
housefull of nice furniture, TV's, appliances, a garage stuffed with all
kinds of tools and gadgets etc. Having travelled all over the world in my
career, I can say with authority that 95% of the world's population could
live comfortably on what he spends on his boat and camper. I sometimes want
to grab him by the shirt and say " What the F**K is your problem man? " But
instead I said it here- anyone else know a guy like this?

Yep. On the other hand...those of us at the coffee klatch do
ultimately drop the hammer on him and do it nicely but firmly and
point out that he has the world by the balls..so
quitchubitchingalready. And why we think so. The guy is has taken the
role of the group whiner. Thats his claim to fame and his bid for
attention.

If you dont speak out..its no ones fault but your own. But of course
be diplomatic about it.

Gunner

"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where."
Scipio