woodgrinder

mac davis wrote:
[snip...]
Actually, Ken, I'm looking forward to getting the Shopsmith "back"...
It's been my sort of dedicated drill press and router for quite a
while and I'm missing that while it's being used in this current

lathe
phase of my "wooducation".... which was spurred by a combination of
reading Darrel's page on turning green wood and my neighbor cutting
down a walnut tree... lol

No reason for dear old SS to feel slighted! Think of the Jet Mini as
company for your lonely Shopsmith, while you're out of the shop.

It just seems like turning takes over the shop much more than

building
a cabinet or a set of drawers..

Probably seems so. However, I can turn in a MUCH smaller shop than I
build a cabinet in. Like, the 1/2 of one side of a double garage that
I'm in now.

John Pierce
Maker of Fine Wood Chips and Sawdust