Chuck

Reminds me of a joke:

A man is visiting an old friend. They sit there talking on the friends
front porch, the friends old Bloodhound at his feet. The Bloodhound
sporadically gives out a howl/yelp.
After 10 minutes of this behavior the man asks his friend "Is you dog
OK?".
"Oh yes" replies the friend. "He is just sitting on a nail".
"Why doesn't he move?" says the man.
"Well, it doesn't hurt THAT much!" replies the friend.

Chuck in Phoenix

"Ahernwill" wrote in message
nk.net...
Every morning a group of us have coffee in a local restaurant and there is
one guy who constantly complains about everything- weather, taxes, price
of
gas, politicians, lawyers, schools, traffic, foreigners of any kind,etc.
and
on and on. It has gotten to the point where the whole table dreads his
arrival. The irony is that he lives in a nice neighborhood, has a new
truck
and his wife has a newer car- he also has a camper , a boat, a quad and a
housefull of nice furniture, TV's, appliances, a garage stuffed with all
kinds of tools and gadgets etc. Having travelled all over the world in
my
career, I can say with authority that 95% of the world's population could
live comfortably on what he spends on his boat and camper. I sometimes
want
to grab him by the shirt and say " What the F**K is your problem man? "
But
instead I said it here- anyone else know a guy like this?

Attached Images