Wilson Lamb

Borg has a little timer switch you can mount in a double electrical box with
an outlet and cord. Crank in the time for a full charge, or maybe less if
you haven't used the battery much, and let 'er go. Then you don't have
anything to remember and there's always a hot battery waiting.
Wilson
wrote in message
oups.com...
I just got a cordless drill (12v Hitachi) for the first time. Can the
battery be left in the charger continuously (like a cordless phone) so
that it's fully charged at all times or would this damage the battery
or charger? The only thing I know about the battery/charger is that
it's a Ni-Cad battery and the charger has an indicator light that turns
off once the battery is charged.

Thanks.

Charles Lerner