Tom Zillig

Cabelas sells an adaptor to allow you to refill your little propane
tanks from your 20 poundtank on the gas grill. We refill our
propane tanks for about 80 cents a pound (I guessed that amount.)

wrote:

I have just nothing to do today...

This is the Mr Heater little buddy propane heater...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=home-garden

Seems like it would do a decent job for my garage/gym. I expect to be
out there maybe 3-4 hours per week total, so I would only need 1 or 2
pound cannisters a month. (Do they sell the one pounders at home depot
in the winter?)

Plus I could use it in the house if the oil burner fails (likely) or
the power goes out.

Thoughts?

Bluesman