Tom Zillig

How many amps of current are already flowing through that wire in the wall?
I wouldn't want too many of those electric heaters and other appliance
loads on the same circuit,
fearing that old knob-and-tube wiring wouldn't take it if someone put a
penny
under the blown fuse to "make it go again..."

wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=home-garden

The Econoheat Panel wall heater...

It seems too good to be true - I am the guy with the unheated room on
the 2nd floor on my 100 year old colonial...

If this thing only puts out 425w and works for a 10x10 room, why not?

What is the catch? Is the product bull**** or what? (The reviews are
glowing, but all the reviewers have one review each...a little
suspicious...)

If this thing works, why not put one in all 7 rooms and turn off the
oil burner completely? I mean, if it runs on 3 cents an hour, that is
about $150 a month for the whole house, running 24 hours a day. (I
kid, I kid...)

Thoughts?

Bluesman