Gary R. Lloyd

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:48:31 GMT, wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:57:27 GMT,
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:50:05 GMT,
(Gary R. Lloyd) wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:42:02 GMT,
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:26:52 GMT,
(Gary R. Lloyd) wrote:

Sorry, I try not to feed trolls. Think whatever you want. Or don't.

Sheeeeeeeeesh.

Here comes the SPAM again:

Bingo!

Clearly that's the only reason you post here at all. You sure aren't looking to
help anybody you can't bill by the hour for your incompetence.

Meanwhile, my advice seems to be helping Mr. Blues with his problems

Don't look now, but he seems to be still having problems. Worse yet,
thanks to you he is considering letting the air out of his expansion
tank.

Funny, everyone else seems to think he is considering letting incompressible
WATER out of his expansion tank. If you knew anything about expansion tanks,
water, and air, you would know that the drain is on the bottom of the tank and
any air in that chamber is on the top. You should sign off and go back to your
spamming for your bogus book elsewhere. You haven't offered any help here. You
just post so you can add your SPAM sig. You sure have not enhanced the
perception that HVAC techs who post here are all blatant rip offs.

BB

I'll repeat and enhance my statement in case anyone missed it:

The "professional" HVAC techs who post here rarely if ever post anything other
than plugs for themselves or their fellow techs. They are not interested in
helping anyone. Gary the Spammer has made several posts in this thread
disparaging my advise without offering any real help to the original poster. He
just trys to scare anyone who might attempt to resolve a problem on their own by
asking questions. That's typical of these tech school drop outs. If they can't
bill for it, they aren't interested, and if anybody posts information that might
cut into their money-making scams, they do their best to try and quash it with
even more FUD.

nuff said

BB

You are obviously starving for SPAM. Here's a little mo

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
Written by a veteran Service Technician

https://www.merchantamerica.com/tmethod/