Bubba

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:56:39 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Bubba you dont know a ****in thing , clueless as you probably never been
in a 3 story house. My new weil Mc lain takes 12 lb for my 3 story
+basement ,You STFU you hack boi. And its called Altitude . But I bet
you never instaled a boiler or ever saw a Weil Mc Lain, moron

3 story trailers dont count, turd.
Nope Ive never seen a fully modulating Weil Mclain hot water boiler.
Fully modulating? What they make that? Oh my Webtv boy. Your buddy
didnt tell you about the highest efficient boiler Weil Mclain makes?
Probably just as well. He, nor you would have a clue how to set it up.
Especially if he or you wanted to reprogram it for some of your own
parameters. hehe. What a dufuss. You couldnt beat your way out of a
paper bag filled with **** you little wet nurse. One day, you'll get a
clue. Wanna buy a vowel now, web boy?
Bubba